In evaluating your dietary and nutritional needs, you may have diet health issues that make it necessary to look at your overall health. Check your bloodwork for irregularities to rule out: anemia, fatty liver, adrenal exhaustion, thyroid imbalance, kidney disorder, acid-base balance, lipid profile. Have your health practitioner help you with this. There are many other aspects of your bloodwork that needs to be taken into account so that you can put together a diet and nutritional profile to help you achieve optimum health.
Evaluate your overall symptoms.
- Are you fatigued?
- Do you have a metabolic problem ( i.e. thyroid)?
- Do you have a fatty liver?
- Are your cycles irregular?
- Do you have a hard time falling asleep at night?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night and then toss and turn until the morning?
- Do you wake up to urinate a few times during the evening?
- Is your libido weak?
- Do you get bloated after eating?
- Do you have constipation or diarrhea? (or both)
- Are you very nervous?
- Is your blood pressure high?
- Do you suffer from headaches?
- Do you have severe cravings that prevent you from staying on a diet?
Take a Look at Your Present Health
If you suffer from fibromyalgia, lower back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, or gouty arthritis, you need to look at the following pages and set up an anti-inflammatory diet to help you on your way to recovery and ultimately achieving your health goals. Get More Tips on how to Live Pain Free with my Free Download "8 Ways to Looking Good and Feeling Great"
Diet Health Issues: Diet for Arthritis
Diet Health Issues: Diet for Fibromyalgia
Diet for Lower Back Pain